Listening Post Advising Appointments Available
The Maine Agricultural Trades Show Listening Post will offer business advising opportunities for attendees. Dozens of advisors will be available to discuss, network, and problem solve on a variety of topics.
You can reserve your appointment in advance of the show. Some drop-in scheduling will also be available during the show.
The Listening Post Business Advising Room (located in the Franklin Room, first floor near the lobby) will be open daily starting at 9 AM.
- Open the business advising service menu
- Select a service — scroll and click on “show more services” to view full menu
- Select available dates and times — appointments start January 9, 2024. Add your details — name, phone, email, notes, etc.
- Book your appointment — you will have the choice to reserve other services
- You will receive confirmation and reminder emails about your appointment
- Come to the Franklin Room five minutes before your appointment. Look for Listening Post/Business Advising signs on the first floor of the main lobby.
The Listening Post is a can’t-miss place to visit for helpful information during the show. Here’s what’s happening in this space, located near the lobby on the first floor of the Augusta Civic Center:
- Locate important resources. Throughout the space, you’ll find contacts and information to help your farm or food business.
- Meet and greets. Occur daily at 9 a.m., noon, and 2 p.m. You’re invited to sit down, enjoy light refreshments, and get to know the people helping support Maine farms, food and agricultural businesses.
Be sure to sign up here for Listening Post updates and other business support tips.
Join us for the Maine Agricultural Trades Show:
News, map and schedules | Participant Directory | Listening Post Info