Forestry & ROW Recertification Meetings
An in-person Rights-of-Way and Forestry program will be held in November 2023. There are two opportunities to attend: 11/08/23 at the AMHI campus in Augusta (Marquardt Building), from 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM, or 11/09/23 at Jeff’s Catering & Event Center in Brewer, from 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM. Each offers four pesticide recertification credits.
- 7:45 AM – 8:00 AM: Check-in/Registration
- 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM: BPC Update, John Pietroski, BPC Acting Director, ME DACF
- 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM: Summary of Vegetation Management in ROW and Forestry Vegetation Management in Maine, Ronald Lemin, Nutrien Solutions
- 10:00 AM – 10:15 AM: Break/Refreshments
- 10:15 AM – 11:15 AM: Invasive Plant Concerns for ROW and Forestry in Maine, Gary Fish, Maine State Horticulturist, ME DACF
- 11:15 AM- 12:15 PM: New Tools in the Toolbox, Paul Conti, Alligare and Ron Lemin, Nutrien Solutions
- 12:15 PM: Credit Forms/Adjourn
Seating is limited, please pre-register below. If seating permits cash and check will be accepted at the door on the day of the meetings.
11/08/23 at the AMHI campus in Augusta (Marquardt Building)
11/09/23 at Jeff’s Catering & Event Center in Brewer